Friday, November 1, 2013

Mad? You Betcha...

I would have been cute if I looked like these calves...
Just when I thought I had made a comeback from the head cold from Hell and  life was back to normal  I returned to the End of the Rainbow Valley to a phone message saying "Where are you? I am waiting for you..." Oh no, I had forgotten I was going to stop by a friend's after Jazzercise for a design consultation. OOPS.

Well it was a really FOGGY day. In fact it was like pea soup both going to town and coming back but I thought I was out of the fog.

Do you think it had anything to do with my costume?


Well I do live in Wisconsin and I was wearing this get-up with udders, a black long sleeve shirt and black pants. It 's not exactly what you think...

 In fact the outfit came with a very angry look on my face and I was sick...

Can you guess what I was?   I was.... are you ready?



Mad Cow Disease. It's no wonder I forgot where I was supposed to go after the Jazzercise girls...




2 comments: