Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hold that Thought!

 Don't be sad me hearties...


I know that you will find this difficult to believe but I will taking a 2 week hiatus from my blog to make sure I get these lines memorized for the play or it might be walking the plank for this ole pirate.


Don't forget opening night is February the 8th... and you could send a donation for the Norma Vinger Cancer Center if you can't make it. Heck, just send one anyway.




We're off book starting today and it 's not so easy.
Just when you thought you were getting your lines, now we all need to know what the other person is going to try to convey when they adlib so we know what's next.

Where's a TV prompter when you need one?

We'll get it as the show must go on.


For it 's  ALL for one and one for ALL... Wait, that was the 3 Musketeers. Arrgh.


                             Long live the Pirates of Chemotherapy!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete