Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Guess what today is?


Today marks the day that we won't have to listen to any more campaign ads every time we turn on the radio/TV until the next election at least.  Hip Hip Hooray!  Even the President is clapping to that. It has been tough to watch this mudslinging campaign and I don't know too many folks who are sad to see Tuesday polls close. All I can say is that I hope that by the next time we vote there will be campaign reform with spending limits. Way too much money spent on ads that could go to social programs.


Enough already. I don't know if you realize this but this is the MAN I want to be given the chance to be  President for the next FOUR years and this is why:

3 comments:

  1. No matter what I hope our country's citizens exercise their right to VOTE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've already voted but unfortunately we now belong to the Republican state of Texas. I really wish it were based on popular vote and not by the electoral system. I'll keep my fingers crossed until tomorrow and hope for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The People have spoken and Paul Ryan still has a job in Wisconsin. I was hoping he could have lost his Wisconsin job and headed out to some special interest job out of state.

    ReplyDelete