Friday, December 1, 2017

FOTO FRIDAY: COCK A DOODLE DOO/ TRANSLITERATED KI KA RI KA KI

FOTO FRIDAY: No matter where I go I keep running into members of this colorful guy's family who originate from Mexico and have migrated a lot of places. I have never seen their family tree/ U.S. Census but have spotted them in some very unsuspecting locales. They seem to have made their home wherever folks have a sense of humor. 

They don't just appear at a certain time of the year but they can play tricks on folks like the little guy with green pajamas in December. I ran into my neighbor's tall skinny Uncle just this past week in Hannibal, standing across from our hotel by the parking lot of a very popular eatery off of Hwy 61, Logue's Restaurant. I guess he was hungry for Trip Advisor's 4 star American style food.

Anyhow I had to get to our photo taken together to show my neighbors down the road a piece because it was their guy that introduced us. 

Does he look familiar to you? I told you they get around.



Do you run into familar faces all the time? Do share.

PS. Here's a link about another time I wrote about the Gallo family. Rusty still is hanging around my place BTW:CRAZY DAYS

Last FOTO FRIDAY:QUALITY CONTROL

No comments:

Post a Comment