Thursday, September 1, 2016

TBT: JAZZIN' IT UP

Tuesday I received a new t-shirt in Jazzercise for having attended 150 classes this year. You can do the Math but let's just say I go religiously.

Isn't it nice our instructor offers an attendance incentive gift? What she and you probably know is I would go to class regardless.
Over the years I have collected quite a few t-shirts and I've worn most of them out.  Since I have a closet rule for every new piece of clothing that goes in, 5 must leave, it's a no brainer for this one to say goodbye to 5 t-shirts. Yep, I am sharing with the world I have 2 cubbies of T's which need both lightening and straightening anyway.

More important than the receipt of the new T-shirt is I also received my Certificate of Participation. 


38 years. My 'dedication to fitness' attests to the fact Jazzercise is a great program with committed instructors who like what they do. It also doesn't hurt that we here in La Crosse have a terrific instructor, Debbie, who besides exercise also fosters our socialization with coffees after class and supporting each other in addition to community projects.

SO here's to TBT Jazzercise which keeps me coming back for more for as the new T shirt says: "Good things come to those who sweat."

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award - love the shirt. What's with the one thing in and five must go? You could end up naked at that rate.

    ReplyDelete