Friday, March 4, 2016

FOTO FRIDAY: LUCK OF THE IRISH

FOTO FRIDAY: The Luck of the Irish must be with me even if I am not Irish as I received 2 emails this week informing me my name had been chosen in winning a prize at 2 different events this past weekend.  Wow,  one of the door prizes was from the opening gala of [art]ifact at the Pump House from Smith Cycling & Fitness shop in La Crosse. 



I won something perfect for spring a bike tuneup (value 39.99) ! 
And then the second item I won was a box of raspberrry almond cupcakes from Krumbtastic Bakery in Holmen at the Bridal/Prom fair. My Thursday night movie group was treated to the second. Thanks to all vendors for their donations whenever.

So, have you won anything lately? Do tell.

Whoa. Internet exercise buddy Aimee has been quite lucky as of late. Check this list out. 'Just had a Lodge pan arrive in the mail, a $50 Amazon gift card from a survey, a flat iron (went to daughter as a present) plus a social media contest that got her a year's supply of Morningstar products.

Did you catch last week's FOTO FRIDAY, it was :SIGNS OF SURVIVING WINTER



1 comment:

  1. Nope....no winners here lately, and we even have the Irish name to induce it.

    ReplyDelete