Tuesday, January 12, 2016

THE EX...

When weather makes one homebound and you are sick of doing projects/ reading, it's great to have some movies on hand. You know, no commercials. The free year subscription with Amazon Primetime has run out but the End of the Rainbow Valley is still receiving Netflix.

Sci Fi is normally not my movie genre but I did include one such flick in our recently updated Netflix dwindling movie cue. A FB article had a list of 'must see' movies and it looked intriguing.


I am no film critic but I wasn't steered incorrectly in this choice of Ex Machina.  A leading internet company's coder, Caleb, is the winning contestant  of a week long visit to his reclusive CEO's home in a remote area in Alaska. What Caleb doesn't realize until he arrives is he will participate in evaluating the A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) of his boss's newest project, a gorgeous robot prototype. What ensues is, wait, I can't tell you. You'll just have to put this one on your list of movies to see... One just never knows when one will become the Ex.
Let me know what you think,  you won't be disappointed.
 (R-rating) ROTTEN TOMATOES gave it 4.5/5 stars, I concur.

No comments:

Post a Comment