Tuesday, December 29, 2015

S'NO DAY like a SNOW DAY

As they say there's no day like a snow day and it's time for yours truly. LITERALLY snow has impeded me from returning to the End of the Rainbow Valley as scheduled. Perhaps a foot of that white stuff will cover the Coulee region and be awaiting my return from Arkansas sometime this week. In the meanwhile I am taking advantage of the inclement weather and staying where it's warmer and less white. 

BUT the real reason I am taking a 'Snow Day' to celebrate is that I surpassed 75,000 views yesterday on this blog Life in the End of the Rainbow Valley. Thanks for taking the journey with me whether you are a daily visitor/ just an occasional visitor.

Can't wait for another day off when I reach 100,000 views! 



2 comments:

  1. Words of wisdom, humorous situations, deep and heartfelt thoughts, irony and beauty and truth. We have been privileged to read. THANKS !

    ReplyDelete