Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Hallowed Eve's No Exception...

My newest Halloween votive candle addition ... 
Some folks really get into holidays and to tell you the truth I am one of those. This shouldn't shock those of you who know me and the fact I also really appreciate other's efforts to get into the holiday spirit. 

The market definitely knows its consumers and has made sure we can decorate not only inside our homes but outside as well with oversized blow up blacks cats, pumpkins, etc...

Halloween is my friend Chris's favorite holiday and she takes it seriously. Her extensive Halloween collection fills her home with witches and the Halloween themed dining room table lacks nothing...  
Chris also collects Halloween costumes and volunteers the week before the holiday at Boo at the Zoo donning a different outfit each night. This year she also volunteered to give out candy at the Mall's Trick or Treat. It was so well attended stores actually ran out of candy.  I can't wait to see what new hat/garb she finds for next year!

And Chris is not alone. Friend Janet loves holding parties and she does Halloween proud.. Even her bathroom has the holiday spirit.

Costume ontest winner 
Her party guests join in the fun dressing up for the costume contest. 
FYI Party Pooper's on the right
And although Lincoln was clever I think friend Beth who came as a Party Pooper should have been a co winner as every party needs a pooper and that's why we invited you...  

Finger food... literally.
And I am not sure who won the scariest food entry but I loved the finger food idea, don't you?

Brother Marc's Halloween collection of years past...
Anyhow, I hope you were able to get into the holiday spirit in some way even if it was just taking advantage of those great after Halloween candy sales. Just be sure and save me some Reese's peanut butter cups, ok?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my....she really gets into this in a big way! For me it's just all about the candy.

    ReplyDelete