Thursday, October 8, 2015

SOULMATE...

Personalized drinks, wow? How many of you have actually gone through the refrigerated cases in the store looking for the right name or label for your coke cans? I admit it, I'm guilty, and do you think Natureman even noticed the times his can of Coke was labelled Soulmate or Best Friend? Well, not until I pointed it out to him.

On Tuesday's visit to Java Vino, our Jazzercise group's coffee place, I noted the gals's coffee cups cozies (you know, the cardboard hand grips to protect you from the cup's heat) have sayings. Have you seen those? 
Well here, let me share our table's.






I don't know what's next for our individualization of beverages but please be careful while reading your coffees so you don't spill that hot coffee on yourselves!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. I've looked for the right names as well....great advertising gimmick they've got going.

    ReplyDelete