Friday, September 25, 2015

FOTO FRIDAY: LATE BLOOMERS

 FOTO FRIDAY this week is the result of discovering a new plant I had bought earlier this summer that finally had a growth spurt. The funny thing is I just might have to been bring it inside due to cold in order to enjoy the fruits of its labor.

Some of you may recognize it. ???

My late blooming tomatillo plant...
Aren't they the cutest?  
This End of the Rainbow Valley gal's beyond excited. Usually I have to buy these to make my chicken pozole. It's a variety of tomato called a tomatillo. The small green tomato grows within this lantern-like encasing  Too cool.  

Marianne in St. Louis took a small cutting from her rubber tree plant and it is doing really well after just 3 months.



Dee has a jade plant taking root. I am not sure if her plants have another gardener taking care of it...



Jennifer was spending some time in the Riverside International Gardens this past weekend and shared this new hydrangea bloom. The unseasonable mild 70 degree September days are short lived as 37 degrees is predicted midweek. Meanwhile we will enjoy these late bloomers.

Some things are just late bloomers. I can relate. Can you? Any photos to share? Just send them my way and they can be included at any time...

Last week's FOTO FRIDAY:DRIFTLESS ART

No comments:

Post a Comment