Friday, July 10, 2015

FOTO FRIDAY: AN AHA MOMENT, STRING TIES

FOTO FRIDAY: AN AHA MOMENT came to me when being entertained Thursday night at Moon Tunes in Riverside Park. There in the bandshell performing was a local group who has been around a while called String Ties.



I've seen them numerous times.  You know I never thought much about their band's name since they all played 'string' instruments and figured that was their 'tie'. Then, it struck me after all this time I had assumed their name all wrong. Look closer at each member.



Notice what else they have in common besides their string instruments?  
Look at their necks.

Yep, they are all wearing bolas, string ties.  An 'aha' moment for me years in the making, String Ties. I get it.

Any stories to share regarding 'aha' moments?

Take a look at last week's FOTO FRIDAY  WELCOME SIGNS in case you missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment