Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Strawberry Time in Arkansas

OK, I'll admit it even if I grew up in a household with a Mom who made dessert with dinner, I very, very rarely have dessert with dinner now.  It's not that I don't like desserts but rather because I am just plain full at the meal's end.

Well, needless to say I have been eating plenty during my home visit as usual. Let me also add, it is strawberry time in Arkansas. So, it was a no brainer to visit one of my favorite eateries Trio's with friend Lou Ann to partake of their infamous strawberry shortcake. I admit it, I have been drooling over friends's FaceBook posts for the past couple of weeks.

Sometimes you just know there's only so much room for dinner and Strawberry Shortcake would be our entree. 

                                  And it didn't disappoint...



                                        What a treat! 



                  Thanks Lou Ann for needing a special outing!

1 comment: