Friday, May 8, 2015

FOTO FRIDAY: PEOPLE WATCHING

FOTO FRIDAY: There's no place better to people watch than in an airport. I had a lot of time to do that yesterday as my first plane once again had mechanical difficulties in La Crosse and despite a 2 hour connection time possibility sat on the parking lot in O'Hare waiting for a gate to open up making me miss my Little Rock connection. Let's see making my 4 1/2 hr trip into 9 hours. A lot of time to people watch.

Have you ever watched people do stuff and think people are really jerks? 

Take a look as I shame some of our best. These folks purposefully decided to sit in the handicap section next to the gate door.



It's not like there weren't empty seats. Check out the next photo. This was the next row. 'Caught ya and I'm shaming you on line.


So do you have any photos that caught people just being jerks?

In case you missed last week's FOTO FRIDAY/ would like to add your photos anytime, here 'tis :Stranger than Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment