Thursday, April 30, 2015

Easy as 1-2-3

Nothing's better than a quick recipe.  This a 3-step Chicken. In Texas it could even be a 2- step for my buddy Queen Jester as she likes a simple recipe...

Here's what you'll need to eat your dinner within an hour unless you want to cook it in the slow cooker (3-4 hours)

Preheat oven to 350         


4 chicken breasts
salt & pepper

sauce
1/2 c dijon mustard
1/4 c maple syrup
1 T apple cider vinegar

1.Salt and pepper chicken 
2.Mix 3 ingredients for sauce.
3.Pour on top of chicken.

(OK, I added rosemary on top.)

Bake  45 min/until golden and browned.

Serve with rice. 
Simple.  

1 comment:

  1. Now we're talking! This is exactly my kind of thing. It has been copied and pasted into my computer recipe section and I can't wait to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete