Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Uninvited Guest(s)?

It's that time of the year. You know summertime brings guests. 


Some invited,




    some uninvited. 





I am open to most visitors except for those that destroy things.  

Well,  late Saturday evening upon returning home and flipping on some lights, I thought I heard something in the great room.  I must have imagined it. Before my neurons could react, a shadow grew as it moved from the chair area  towards the kitchen. I yelled for Natureman.

"Best to put out some food for the visitor," suggested Natureman. Should I really encourage this uninvited guest?  First thing the next morning I checked, no food was missing. Well, not until the wee hours of the next morning did I discover our guest.  I heard very unusual sounds coming from the kitchen.  I turned on the lights and there was our guest.

Gotcha. 

I don't think we the only ones that have been eating well.                                   What do you think?



We just never know who's going to visit us next here in the 
End of the Rainbow Valley... Some as I said are more welcomed than others. I sure hope he didn't bring any friends...

2 comments:

  1. I do not miss this from our old house at all! I was bagging mice left and right in the basement. I guess this is another good thing of a home that doesn't stay still very long.

    ReplyDelete