Friday, August 8, 2014

FOTO FRIDAY: REPURPOSED

Sometimes someone beats you to a project. Natureman had found a great sculpturally interesting piece of wood in the wood pile for me. My thought was to see if I liked it hanging  on a beam on the front porch. My vision was to plant a nice colorful plant in it. 


Someone else had another idea.

Yep, wrens decided it would make a great home for their new family. They have been super busy feeding the new kids in the End of the Rainbow Valley.

So any unexpected repurposing happen in your life? 

Send me a pic and share another repurposing. 

If you haven't had a chance to check back on last week's submissions,  you have definitely missed some gorgeous moments in our summer. Take a look by clicking on: 
FOTO FRIDAY: SUNSETS/SUNRISES

1 comment:

  1. I think a birds trumps a planter - much more interesting to watch the little ones hatch and grow. The new theme of repurposing will be interesting, I'll have to give that one some thought.

    ReplyDelete