Monday, December 2, 2013

Cyber Monday... Is Mail Delivered Today?


Since it's a holiday...


you know it's Cyber Monday, I 'll be busy enjoying cyber space as I learn how to use our new toy that we received from Lori and Steven. 

It's  truly a gift as we would have never purchased one for ourselves. Here are some hints... 

It is not much bigger than my hand ( those that know me know my hand isn't very big), has a battery that lasts for weeks, a built-in light, word definitions, character info and amount of time left all without losing one's spot, touch display and has personalized  font and size preference. I bet you have an idea, don't you?

Yep, it's a kindle paperwhite with a built in WiFi which can download a book in 60 seconds. 
  

So if you need me later on, I'll be right here in the End of the Rainbow Valley playing in Cyber space... 



                                     Happy Cyber Monday!

5 comments:

  1. My husband was lying in bed last night saying he had nothing to read. In seconds he had a new book on his Kindle and was reading. These are amazing times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kindle - would be totally lost without ours to keep us entertained. Things are getting pretty high tech out there at the end of the Rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the fact that I can't text due to reception my children have taken pity upon us...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love my Kindle - what a thoughtful family!

    Marti

    ReplyDelete