Friday, November 15, 2013

'FOTO' Fridays

I don't know if you knew I really only have 2 registered followers on Blogspot/Blogger.com for Life in the End of the Rainbow Valley. The rest of you read entries off Facebook and these reads register in the viewed portion of my stats. I feel honored for your readership that has helped me reach nearly19,000 hits. Receiving your comments are super fun and I really appreciate whenever you give me feedback whether on line/ whenever our paths cross. 

So where am I going with this?

Readership on Fridays seems minimal so here's what I am thinking...

I am going to try something new for Fridays. I will call it 'Foto' Fridays ( yeah I know photo is spelled with a PH)  posting a favorite pic of the week for whatever reason. I might post a small explanation / maybe it will just speak for itself.


Self Portrait
So here's to FOTO Fridays and hoping you'll enjoy my learning curve in my endeavor with Phtotography. Maybe you can grace me with one of your pics. Comment sections on FB now allow pics which of course I think is terrific.

My photo notecard sales are taking off so if you ever want any for gifts / yourself, do let me know because until they figure out this health care coverage I can use the income to supplement my health insurance. :)  AND  it's going to take selling a lot of cards. LOL.

For my first FOTO FRIDAY here is the last bloom of an orchid plant that has bloomed twice this year and incredibly lasted a good 2 months each time. It was so sad finding its last bloom of this season on the floor...


Beauty in Death
                    HAPPY FOTO FRIDAY FACEBOOK FOLLOWERS!







1 comment:

  1. Good idea. I'm finding more and more people sharing in my Photoshop Friday (spelled correctly as you might note!). I didn't know we could add photos to the reply now. I've been having people send me their photos via email to post. I'll play along with you, especially since it's an open category....unless you want to assign a word theme as a challenge. You may get some of the camera club people (Marti) that way.

    ReplyDelete