Friday, November 22, 2013

FOTO Friday- Walk

 For this FOTO Friday I am sharing something found on a walk.


It doesn't have to be a 'nature walk' like mine as it can be a walk down your home hallway/ wherever. 


So join me like my buddy Jennifer did last week on FOTO Friday and add one of your photos.

You can just click on the camera icon in comments next to the Face Book blog entry's status and download your pic. Looking forward to see what you'll share... Come on, play along.


Here's what I found on the last walk I took.  It's always a good idea to look up when you are in the End of the Rainbow Valley...


                                              Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Not sure how to add the photo, yes....I know you gave directions but it just didn't make sense to me - but I am tired so perhaps later it will click in my brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do we become a registered follower? Love your posts. Marti

    ReplyDelete