Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Do this, Don't Do That, Can't You Read the Signs?

Do you remember the lyrics of the Signs, Signs, Everywhere a sign?

The signs that bring a smile to your face are truly special. I get a kick every time I see this sign on a bar establishment not far from where we live. Well of course where else should you buy a license to shoot a gun? And now with all the mishigas (craziness) about voter registration I wonder how many deer and turkey frequent this place?  I didn't know that animals also had to register... what kind of proof of citizenship do they need to bring with them? If I were them, I wouldn't stand for it.


And you realize there is an entire new industry in Home Decor signs as a visit to a friend's remodeled childhood farm house yesterday attests.  Everywhere you looked there was a message.   Some sweet...

On a landing...

in the master  bedroom...

And others that just make you laugh...


"Remember as far as everyone knows ? We're a Nice Normal Family"
 Just a daily reminder, don't forget to read the signs...


And here's the link to the original song... Just click on it and be taken back to the Bush era Signs, Signs


My how 'thyme' flies when you are having fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love those - you can't have too many signs in the home. Oh, if I only had walls to put things on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like our magnetic signs for Erics business that go on the car, if I feel like being a bad driver I can take them off,

    ReplyDelete