Monday, August 12, 2013

Hey, Hay...

One thing we were all worried about in this area due to the rainy start of summer was whether the farmers would get 3 cuttings of hay/ have enough for their own livestock much less selling it to others. 

We were down to 7 bales and the goats were worried too. This weekend hay arrived to the End of the Rainbow Valley


Those goats were pretty dang happy. They are not picky about quality but 'the girls' don't mind a good looking 'kid' delivering it. Wink, wink...


Natureman was in the barn stacking and said he didn't need my help when asked -  OK with me. ( That makes 2 years I haven't had to do it. ) Well I didn't argue and went back inside. The 100 plus bales were unloaded and stacked probably faster without my help. By the time you get the coordination in the loft stacking...

I knew Natureman would be sneezing and congested the rest of the day. So after a garden dinner we were on a Miata jaunt to get some fresh air and enjoy all the freshly cut fields ...

No comments:

Post a Comment