Friday, May 31, 2013

Local 'Yoke' l , NOT

Sometimes I think about munching down a bowl of Kellogg's boxed cereal and then I remember sitting in my frig I have eggs from our chickens, morels from the woods and cheese made from the milk of our goats to go in an omelette so why would I want a bowl of processed grain that a company like Monsanto has genetically monkeyed seeds to put in a box all at a very high environmental expense.

Why do countries other than the U.S. ban and remove Monsanto?


Perhaps it's because the Koch Brothers's money has kept the answers to the questions on the left out of our newspapers and filled our heads with the right column...

I know I'd rather know where my breakfast is coming from and at whose expense, wouldn't you?

Japan-cancels-us-wheat-order

1 comment:

  1. Well, I just lost my appetite. Maybe I should have taken up your offer of the goat and perhaps add a traveling chicken or two.

    ReplyDelete