Friday, March 8, 2013

Sticktoitness...

Another thing I was able to partake in during my Little Rock visit was watching my niece play in a tennis tournament. The weather was so unusually cold for this time of time we were all bundled in blankets and extra layers of clothing. I guess the tournament was appropriately called the 'Polar Bear Classic. " NOW that's funny.

Who would know these two Texans are Minnesota transplants?
Luckily we had some sunshine and one of my friends had lent me long underwear because I was chilled. Okay I know I am supposed to be used to cold but I had been chilled all day as it is a different kind of cold and there was a wind.



Unfortunately my niece didn't win but she played much better on Sunday. I really admire how much time she puts into this sport. I certainly wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of her serves. She hits hard. I am so proud of her sticktoitness!




No comments:

Post a Comment