Friday, February 22, 2013

Take me out to the.... Movies/Home.

I don't know if you'd agree with me but there was a lot of good films out there this year and the Oscars are really appearing to honor every genre. There are nominations for films about redemption, death, slavery, mental illness, espionage, spiritual splendor, love and social class.

Can you match up these films ?

I am just kidding. I always liked to make matching tests and have some answers that could be used more than once.  Anyhow here are links to see each Best Picture nominee synopsis and a trailer to help you decide which movies you'd like to see in the comforts of home.





Something wrong with the darts?
If you saw them all, which was your favorite? Usually I use the Oscars to help me make my list of what I should add to my Netflix list especially with the foreign films. 
If nothing else, it sure is wonderful to see everybody all dressed up/ down. We will be enjoying the evening at the University's Reflections of Ebony.  So enjoy the Academy Awards for me this year.
 NO TIVO here in the End of the Rainbow Valley...





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete