Thursday, February 14, 2013

I Love Surprises...

I bet my Jazzercise class was surprised when I failed to arrive Tuesday am to class since they were awaiting me donning scarves like pirates.  Unfortunately this particular day since it's mid quarter, I  had 2 student teacher observations and I was a no show.

BUT with some time in-between the school visits, I decided to join the girls at our local coffee joint. Then  I was the one who got the big surprise!


      In walked Pirates Sarah and Judy bearing flowers and a card. Those girls.      How sweet is that?

  It was time for another group shot of this motely crew.   I couldn't resist adding eye patches.

Back row  L to R: Sue S, Barb, Cyndy,  Sally , Cari,
Middle row Linda, Sara, Judy, Brenda
Bottom row: yours truly and Debbie
                    The card read: When WE think of you , WE smile... We smile a lot.

 and inside were all the girls's signatures with this note...
The handwritten  message was as endearing as the group...
So the afterglow of participating in the Pirates of the Chemotherapy continues to  GLOW a bit longer. This memory may take a while to dull... BUT one's girl friends will be around to create lots of new memories!

Thanks for the surprise. XOXO  You are all sweethearts and I feel blessed to have you all in my life.

1 comment: