Thursday, November 22, 2012

Anagramming...

So much to be THANKFUL for:

                                                   G rateful for all my good fortune

                                                   R andom acts of kindness

                                                   A bility  to enjoy my blessings

                                                   T ime to smell the roses 

                                                   I nvestigate every day's wonders

                                                   T ry new things

                                                   U tilize my education

                                                   D elight in my family and friends

                                                   E xperiences of past and present ...

                                        Thank you all for being part of my world!


3 comments:

  1. You are so welcome !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome. I am pleased to have graced your life with my presence. How's that for being humble? On a serious note (hard for me, but not impossible) I am grateful for the day you crossed ranks to invite me to join you for the art show and having opened the door to a beautiful friendship. It has been a delight getting to know you and Irving better.

    ReplyDelete